2014-06-06

New Servo Power Board for InMoov

As I said in my last post, I am working together with two Dutch builders (NL) to develop a shield for the Arduino boards to power up the servos of InMoov.
Leon and Marten have recently taken the Servo Power Board to the next level by getting real PCBs manufactured. Marten created the Gerber files following my recommendations but adding his professional knowledge which I really enjoyed to see.
Leon and Marten are now in the process to assemble one of them with ribbons and components, so later I can test them for The Makerfaire Paris. This will improve greatly the ease of built for new robotic builders.
If all goes well, they will be available on the site in July.
See pictures of Leon's progress:

22 comments:

  1. Great work everyone. Cannot wait to get my hands on these jewels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi where can download this pcb file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The files will be available when we start the shop.

      Delete
  3. Amazing, where can I buy this pcb boards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They will be soon available on the InMoov site in the shop. Should be for September if production follows.

      Delete
  4. So we are well into September now any word on when these will be available?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had some slowing down due to vacations. I really hope to start soon. But I'm not the only one taking care of this.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Where can we get the documents for making our own PCB ?
    Thanks for the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am glad that you just shared this useful information with us

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the good work and we will continue to support your web posts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make it enjoyable and you continue to care for to keep it smart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very good effectiveness via this valuable blog. I just loved browsing this

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this website.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very interesting, You’re an excessively skilled blogger

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this website! Glad I found this on google. Its nice, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for providing a good quality article.

    ReplyDelete